Integrated Tank Systems
SSI is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of DEF/Urea sensing solutions and DEF/Urea delivery modules for automotive, on-highway truck and off-highway applications.
- SSI provides a fully integrated Tank Systems (with and without heater tube assemblies).
- Stainless Steel pick up and return lines and engine coolant loops.
- Multiple header designs available and engine coolant loops specifically designed and certified to your tank’s configuration.
- Top mounted with standard and custom header configurations.
Modular design is very flexible allowing customization to various tank heights, cable harness and connector needs.
Critical features include:
SSI has developed a filter designed to eliminate the effects of aerated DEF on sensor performance.
Design considerations include:
- Packaging - Minimal effect on required sensor packaging space
- DEF compatibility - EPDM filter material compatible with DEF
- Concentration-response time - Minimize effect on concentration-response time
- Level response time - Minimize effect on level response time
- Robustness - Must meet all durability test requirements
- Thaw performance fully qualified to meet EPA requirements
- Extensive durability testing (freeze, vibration, etc.)
- “Off the shelf” solution requiring no customer-owned tooling
- Five different tank volumes (5, 10, 15, 30 gallons)
- Tanks available in both portrait and landscaped shapes to allow for easy vehicle integration
- Lockable Cap option
- Fill nozzle filter
For order information and minimum quantities call 608-373-2317.